Re: My First (Unsuccessful) Carbon Print

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:16:20 -0400 (EDT)

Terry, thanks for info. In the matter of the "spirits," after sensitizing we
hung the paper to dry in a closet with duct & fan; no inebriating results
were noticed...

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Terry King wrote:
> I am not saying Klaus is not right but although rubbing alcohol ( surgical
> spirit in UK speak ) in the sensitiser will give quicker drying times, as a
> personal preference I avoid spirits in confined spaces (one gin and he's
> anybody's). The surface is also less delicate at the lower temperature.

Well, we didn't happen to have any (lower temperature)...

Judy