Re: "alternative"

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 17:06:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996 aeophoto@napanet.net wrote:
> Slam me if you like. I've learned my golden rule, I know how
> to share, and sticks and stones don't carry over the internet.
>
> Angela

Ahem, Angela. Some of us have been "sharing" for from one to three hours a
day for going onto three years now, to the extent that the rest of our
life suffers, our marriages get like Bob Dole's #1, our children go
hungry, and our own work is neglected. Is it "beating" to point that out?

And now -- stop the press -- I, too, have asked questions that were never
answered on this list (and I know who you are!!!). But here's a sure way
to get answers -- ask *more* questions. (And offer some answers of your
own.)

Meanwhile, for the moment it's Rule Britannia. The comments of Peter,
Peter and Terry were AbFab.....

Judy