Re: Polymer Gravure plates ? (fwd)

Michael Sandquist (Roidman@gnn.com)
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 08:11:52

Hi Robert,

The best thing to do is find your local dealer in offset printing supplies
and ask them about price and availability. Are you describing the polymer+
silicone/waterless type of printing plate? If so, they do require the use of
special inks when printing. Hope you can find a source.

Best Regards,

Michael