Re: sumi/carbon tissue

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:17:57 -0400 (EDT)

Michael Sandquist wrote:
> my
> > method of using the liquid sumi ink (green bottle) wich makes great prints.
> > Its color is also easy to manipulate. The cover was reproduced from a four

In the 1996/1997 Daniel Smith Reference Catalog, page 59, I found "Sumi
Professional Grade Black Ink, pre-mixed, highly pigmented black sumi ink
recommended for professional use. *Green bottles*."

Cost is $3.54 for 2 oz, $9.82 for 12 oz.

Thanks to the folks who brought this to our attention. And thanks also for
all the good info, formulas, and encouragement. Hope to have news of
success, or anyway progress, soon, or one of these days.....

Judy