Re: Kallitypes - Do I want to try it ?

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 11:11:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Peter Marshall wrote:

> I have only one sure way to tell which of the prints in my box are platinum
> (or platinum/palladium) or kallitype, and that is to turn them over and see
> what I wrote on the back!

Which reminds me that the most interesting toner I found of the various
ones I tried for kallitype was palladium/platinum. Made a nearly black
tone with great d-max. Mike Ware's advice was to the effect that this
was unlikely to make kallitype *less* archival, probably more...

I assume it would work as well with VDB, but never tried it.

Judy