Re: Cyanoprint over silverprint

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Sat, 2 Nov 96 07:42 GMT0

Cor

I wasn't trying to discourage a search for knowledge on your part, just making
a suggestion.

Once upon a time I was a sort of scientist too. Some ideas I spent a long time
looking up things in the library and finding out what others had done, talked
it over with people.

Others I simply picked up a few test tubes and started playing. It may not
have often ended in me shouting 'Eureka' but it often brought home some of the
more obvious problems and gave me more idea about the real questions I had to
research and discuss.

There is a place for both approaches. I certainly have made a number of prints
that had I listened first to what people here have said I probably wouldn't
have bothered to try. But I didn't have a computer then!

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/