Re:Household Photochemistry

Maxim M. Muir (mdmuir@nfinity.com)
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 08:40:24 -0600

At 3:25 PM +1100 on 12/23/96, Macy wrote:

> Hi Everybody!
>
> I had an article awhile back that delt with readily accessible
> photochemical around the house (or at least the drug store). Suggestions
> included Red Devil Lye as Sodium Hydroxide, Baking Soda, etc. I can't seem
> to find the article. Do any of you experts out there know what other common
> items can be used/substituted.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Macy

It sounds like it might have been my article "Shopping for Photo
Chemicals at the Grocery Store". It can be found at my website listed in my
signature line. The article is in the listings for the first issue of the
newsletter.

Maxim M. Muir
See the "Maximum Monochrome" homepage at:
<http://www.nfinity.com/~mdmuir/>