Re: drying cyanotype: LS

Peter Marshall ( petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Tue, 07 January 1997 3:08 PM

> Message text written by Peter Marshall
> >
> Can't remember the details - but certainly no expensive equipment was
> involved
> - a little rag and a rubber band on the thermometer - and I think the
> results
> were accepted as accurate.
> <
> Taking Peter's point a little further:
>
> Most people can, when they are shown that they have the ability, judge
> humidity and temperature reasonably accurately by waving a hand in the air
> or putting a thumb in the dev.
>
> Terry King

I always thought the best test of RH was the amount of crackle as you pull off
underwear.

Linda walking around in her nylon nightdress in the dark the other night was
an interesting sight - constant glowing discharges. We've had extremely low RH
recently with the cold weather.

Peter

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/