Re: Iron (III) Oxalate

Luis Nadeau ( nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Thu, 09 January 1997 11:26 AM

>> For platinotypists,
>>
>> How much do you pay for Iron(III) Oxalate ? I think I could provide cheaper
>> prices in the next future.

The last chemical on which I would scrimp is ferric oxalate. Way back when
the only sources were outfits like Elegant Images and regular chemical
suppliers, the quality was shoddy at best and poor D-Max results were the
norm. I seriously thought about making my own but then came Bostick &
Sullivan. I was happy ever after.

Now, if you can make the same quality, year after year, for a lower price,
along with good technical support, you might have a sizeable market.

Luis Nadeau
nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada