Re: IRIS question

a.strauss@worldnet.att.net ( a.strauss@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 12 January 1997 9:05 AM

Terry,

I do not get any color cast when I put unsized watercolor paper thru my
Epson. Could it be the ink reacting to the size? Perhaps the software
needs to be calibrated for the printer.

Cheers

Al

----------

----------100263.262@compuserve.com Sun 12 Jan 11:29 1997
From: 100263.262@compuserve.com (Flesch Ba'lint)
Date: Sun, 12 January 1997 11:29 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: We are not the alternative

My alternative of "alternative" is in my signature cca. 2 years ago...

It isn't a solution of this terminological problem only a personal
version. However I don't believe in the any existing word for a new
meaning, if we want to get a better expression we need to create a
new one.

- Balint Flesch - Archaist/conservation photographer. - Budapest/Hungary. -