Re: kallitype 101522.2625@compuserve.com (was satista)

Luis Nadeau ()
Fri, 17 January 1997 11:30 PM

Judy wrote:
..
>It isn't clear to me why you would size for kallitype, I never saw any
>need for it, though maybe I just didn't understand. But I wonder if the
>green effect you mention today of the unpigmented dichromate exposure is
>related to the green Peter Fredrick said he got when he did something or
>other to an unpigmented dichromate exposre. Wash in 1% sulfuric acid?

How to deal with chromium oxide was discussed last year and is also covered
in my books on carbon and oil/bromoil printing, available in many libraries.
..

>Cheers from 15 degree F NYC,

Enjoy the heat wave! It's -32C here tonight; -51C with the windchill
factor. Steve is smiling in Australia, enjoying both "retirement" and
summer:-)

Keep warm

Luis Nadeau
nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca