Re: precoated cyanotype paper

Gordon J. Holtslander ()
Tue, 21 January 1997 9:15 AM

Hi All

While not industrial Crayola - yes the crayon company, makes a
"sunprinting" craft kit for children. It contains a pack or precoated
cyanotype papers. They also sell paper refill packages (just cyanotype
paper)

My daughter was given one - her dad enjoyed it :)

Our supermarket carries these (pretty convenient!)

Gordon J. Holtslander 112 Science Place
HOLTSLANDER@SKYFOX.USASK.CA Department of Biology
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Tel (306)966-4433 S7N 5E2