Re: Pin holes in my litho

Jeffrey D. Mathias ()
Wed, 22 January 1997 12:02 AM

Joachim Oppenheimer wrote:

> In the making of enlarged negatives using litho film and dilute developer Jeffrey.D.Mathias@worldnet.att.net (eg
> HC-110 1:7 in 1:4 dilution) nasty little pin holes show up. ... Does anybody know what I might be
> doing wrong to have so offended the gods? Joachim

Joachim,

I have developed litho film and made enlarged negative for ten years
with dilute HC-110 and acidic acid stop and have NEVER had any
pinholes. Hate to break the news - looks like you've offended the
gods. Either that or your mixing your developer with seltzer water.
Sorry, maybe someone else has experienced this. What type of film are
you using ? Could that be the problem ? I like to use Kodalith 2556.

Jeff