Kolb's Photogravure book <was Re: Books>

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:25:30 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, David Morrish wrote:

> There are some errors in Kolb which made things very difficult for us
> when were trying to learn on our own. Hope this is of some help.

Dave,

Thanks for the Photogravure booklist! I just bought a copy of Kolb's
book with the intention of giving Photogravure a try sometime within
the next year. I would most interested to hear, either on or off-list
what you think the problems are with Kolb's text.

-greg schmitz

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10