Demo at Smithsonian (fwd)

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:48:23 -0500 (EST)

I rec'd this today and thought it might be of interest.

-greg

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10
==================================================================<

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:08:20 -0500
From: Mark Osterman <ScullOster@aol.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list PHOTOHST <PHOTOHST@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>
Subject: Demo at Smithsonian

We will be giving a demonstration of wet-plate collodion ferrotype, ambrotype
and if light permits, collodion negative making at the Museum of American Art
on Sunday, February 2nd. (this weekend) The location is in the Lecture Hall
on 8th and G Streets, Northwest. There is a metro stop at the museum.

We would love to meet any members of the Photo History Group, so please
introduce yourself if you pay us a visit. For more information, give us a
call or use our e-mail address.

Mark & France Scully Osterman
The Collodion Journal
George School, Newtown, PA 18940