Re: dropping like flys

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:17:39 -0400

At 4:35 PM -0600 97/01/27, Russell Cothren wrote:
>Ok folks did I miss something here? I have noticed that alt photo members
>are unsubscribing at an alarming rate. Is this something that we were
>instructed to do and then resubscribe to the new addres? I noticed that
>there were tons of bounced messages and that this may be part of the cure.

I just noticed that this new listserv does not work at all like the old
one, at least with Eudora. With the old one, Eudora replied to the list
only when you hit Reply. With this one, depending on the settings and the
way the message was sent in the first place, I seem to see cc copies all
over the place. This may be part of the problem as to why we see people
unsubscribing. The other one of course is that people are sending commands
to the list instead of the listserver.

Luis Nadeau
nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada