Re: NO Archives!!!

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 14:59:48 -0500 (EST)

While I do not have the time, or the disk space, to be a keeper of the
archives I intend to make a copy of this months archives, as rec'd at my
site, available to list members. This will probably happen the 2nd week
of February or so after I have trimmed out extraneous header material. It
is my hope that I can make "my" archives conform as closely as possible to
the "official" archives that were kept by Steve down under in days of
yore.

-greg

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997 FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> This was from Steve:
>
> << Third, at the moment there are no archives, so you might be better off
> making your own (save them to floppy). >>
>
> Oh, my goodness! There will be loss of history! Could someone volunteer to
> archive the emails ? I would, but I don't know how to because I can only save
> emails in AOL format readable from AOL only.
>

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10