Re: No Digest

GB (gab00@oes.amdahl.com)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 13:41:43 -0800

I never felt like flaming someone before this.
I've been working with various computer systems for
close to 20 years. I don't have access to the resources
to take over this list at this time. But, I might have been
willing to help you folks set up a real listserver with digest and
archive capabilities, etc. But now I could care less.
You folks are the ones in your own little worlds. I subscribe
to a couple of dozen lists and they all have digests, so I don't get
lots of stupid mail messages.
I'll let you get back to playing with your paints. I've get to get
back to the real world
Bye.