Re: Zipped Archives are available for downloading.

Ronald Connelly (ronconn@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:36:25 -0800 (PST)

DropStuff 4.0 with Expander Enhancer will decompress zip files on a Mac.
You can download it from http://www.ots.utexas.edu:80/mac/main.html or get
if from the source: http://www.aladdinsys.com/.

I noticed when I downloaded the archives last night, that each message was
considerably larger on my Mac than on my PC at work. 13k as opposed 3k
makes a huge difference when we're talking about thousands of files. This
seems strange to me since they are just text files. They should be the
same size on a Mac or PC. If anyone has any ideas about what could be
causing this, please reply to me personally, since this is not really an
alt-photo topic.

Ron Connelly