Janet's message

James Luciana (luciana@ny.frontiercomm.net)
Sun, 06 Apr 1997 20:26:49 -0400

At 10:11 05-04-1997 -0800, Janet wrote:
>I have been a"reader" (a term I prefer to lurker) of the list since last
september.
>Having been involved in alternative processes intensely in the past and
unable
>to print right now, the list has been a kind of vicarious darkroom for me
and i too
>miss the energetic and dynamic voice it has been. i have been receiving
far less
>mail since Judy has taken her leave and I don't believe it is the server.
nothing ........

Gasparinho responded -

>I am sorry Janet, but this exactly the kind of posting this list does not
>need at this time. We all miss Judy, but she will be back, and the best way
>to get her back is not by starting a flamed discussion, but a good strong
>technical argument.

I am really sorry Judy answered before I could. I find Gasparinho's post to
be way out of line. I couldn't disagree more with his evaluation of just
waht the list needs and/or doesn't need. Is Gasparinho now the moderator of
the list? A "good strong technical argument" might be fine but to tell
Janet that her message is not welcome is absurd.

Janet - I welcome your message and feel it is exactly the kind of posting
this list needs at this time.