Re: Janet's message

James Luciana (luciana@ny.frontiercomm.net)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 15:15:48 -0400

At 01:04 PM 4/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Message text written by Ron Silvers
>>As found in earlier threads, he tries to
>justify restricting list messages to thoses with only technical reasoning.
><
>
>Ron
>
>Perhaps the point was that we did not wish to get into flames and
>personalities.
>
>Many of us are happy to take part in discussions on the place of
>alternative processes in relation to art movements or other social or
>historical developments. We already do from time to time.
>

>Terry

To all - isn't it obvious that atttempting to censor someone's imput will
also result in flames (horrors!!) from those to whom this abridgement is
not only unneccesary but counter productive? Until someone becomes a
moderator, the list is open to all ideas even remotely connected to the
topic. If they don't deal with your interests simply delete them. I got a
more sophisticated web browser so I could do the same to topics that don't
intrigue me.