Re: pigment prints and Dr. Green

Richard Sullivan (richsul@roadrunner.com)
Sat, 24 May 1997 17:11:03 -0600

<x-rich>>Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 16:37:37 -0400 (EDT)

>From: Pollmeier Klaus <<100561.2417@CompuServe.COM>

>Subject: Re: pigment prints again

>To: ALT PHOTO PROCESS <<alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>

>Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"

>Alexis,

>you should order Luis Nadeau's book "Modern Carbon Printing". It really is the

>best manual available. From time to time he also does workshops. I don't know

>wether Dr. Green in Corunna, Indiana still has Hanfstaengl carbon tissue to

>sell. If not I may be the only one who still sells carbon tissue. If you want to

>know more, please contact me offlist. (BTW: Drtikol also once used Hanfstaengl

>tissues...)

>Klaus Pollmeier

I've been in recent and frequent contact with Dr. Green. He will be making his own tissue in the near future and we will be carrying it. He is also working on a coating machine (a modification of an existing commercial product) for coating your own tissue which he expects to come in under $1000.00 U.S. We expect to be selling that as well. I am sure that Klaus makes good tissue from all I've heard, so we have him to thanks for that.

(Dr. Green is a psychiatrist, and I know to the disappointment of many, I haven't squeezed any free therapy out of him yet.)

Dick

<center>

Bostick & Sullivan

Http://www.bostick-sullivan.com