bromoil paper

Henk Thijs (henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be)
Mon, 26 May 1997 11:02:46 +0000

Dennis wrote:

>.......Britain and I should like to up-date you with the latest news on the
new
>Kentmere paper.
>
>Nine members of the Circle, including me, have produced work with the
>trial batches and everyone has been enthusiastic about the results.
>
>We have now reached the stage where we are gathering commitments to
>purchase from fellow members of the Circle and from anyone else who
>w.............

I would love to work with the paper , but what about the announcements of Terry
King and others (Dick Sullivan, David Lewis, Klaus Pollmeier, Karl-Heinz Klang
of an equivalent 'circle' of Germany....), what about the Bergger paper?
I thought things would be discussed in Bath ?

Please help me out of a doubt; I am very interested in bromoil paper, but not
in a confusing situation of fishing behind the net by choosing the wrong
supplier :-)

Regards Henk

--
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300