Re: Luminosity

George Mackie (mackie@uvic.ca)
Sat, 07 Jun 1997 20:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dwight- I'm far too modest to trumpet my own work but what the hell, have
a look at:
http://mailer.fsu.edu/~rficht/School_materials/AltphotoWWW/Mackie_George.html

Its a gum print on a plate which I did as an experiment and this fellow in
Florida liked it enough to put it on his web page. It tells you how it was
done and everything. George (no shrinking violet he)