Re: New Bromoil Paper

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Fri, 13 Jun 97 18:05 BST-1

<< Members of the Bromoil Circle present were disappointed that they were
given no opportunity either to speak or to show examples of their work. >>

Dennis

There were many of us with work at Bath who did not show it to the full
session. I saw a lot of interesting work in the gallery on the top floor - on
tables, on the floor etc. I showed my own work there too. I don't remember
seeing any bromoils, but you all certainly had this opportunity.

I hope you didn't miss all the fine work that was shown there and not seen in
the depths of the Octagon.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/