Re: dye transfer back? color corp

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 01:07:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, Satre Stuelke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A photographer told me today that a company called "Color Corp" (?)
> recently reintroduced the necessary materials for making dye transfer
> prints.
>
> Does anyone know if this is true, and can you tell me how to find this company?

A year or so ago someone wrote the list describing his progress in
replicating traditional dye transfer materials, which he was working on,
not just for his own use, but for potential sale. He might or might not be
the company you mention, but perhaps someone with one of those cosmic
computer searchers could locate him.....

Judy