Dear Hearts

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 18:12:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Terry King wrote:

> But is it in our interests if experts recommended to join the list leave
> quickly when they are attacked when daring to express an opinion.

Dear Hearts and Gentle People,

Farewell.

I have greatly enjoyed this list, sharing both my mistakes and my
experience (even the occasional triumph) with friendly folks around the
world. I myself have had much generous help, and also the pleasure of
helping others. Of late, however, the game has been not worth the candle.

Those interested in a modest amplification of this point may read my
message under the subject line "My Private E-Mail," forthcoming shortly.

Those interested in a bargain on Brovira paper for Sabattier printing may
read the message under the subject line "Bargain on Brovira," also
forthcoming.

When my print publication is ready, I'll send word.

And the quote above? Truth to tell, I have hardly a clue what it means,
just couldn't resist honoring the expression.

Cheers,

Judy