Re: workshops

William Laven (wmlaven@platinotype.com)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:48:09 -0700

>I'd also like to find alternative photographic workshops, this
>time in the Western US. I'm especially interested in working
>with cyanotypes and albumen prints.
>
>I'm new to the list, but have been working with historical
>photographs for several years. Now I want to try creating some
>myself.
>
>Thanks for ideas.
>

>--
>These ideas represent the very best of contemporary thought
>available to me at this moment.

I teach Platinum/Palladium printing workshops and tutorials in San
don't know of any people doing albumen classes here, but cyanotype classes
(and Van Dyke) appear often at San Francisco Art Institute, Art Academy,
occasionally at Berkeley extension, etc.

WILLIAM LAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY

Offering Platinum/Palladium printing services and workshops and tutorials
in Pt/Pd printing and other areas of photography (Zone System, etc.)

1931 23rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107
415-647-9432 (voice) 415-647-9438 (fax)
wmlaven@platinotype.com
www.platinotype.com