Re: Strange Thing with Step Wedge and Mail System

Dennis Klinker (DennisKlinker@denklik.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 22:44:35 +0100

In message <970725122944_-1911088707@emout05.mail.aol.com>,
FotoDave@aol.com writes
>I sent this message to the list, but got a reject message from Daily Press.
>Strange? This is a resend.

Hi David we use Ilford Anitec RA film and also Agfa Litex film for large
negative production at the Creative Imaging Course at Kingsway college
in North London and use Ilford PQ developer at 1+18 dilution for 2
minutes development time.Dennis
--
Dennis Klinker