Re: resume

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Tue, 29 Jul 97 20:41 BST-1

> Message text written by Marc Bruhat
> >someone would know he where I could find a resume of the APIS?
> <
>
> The idea is to publish the proceedings as a hard back book in
> conjunction
> with the RPS. Presentations at APIS will be amended to put them in a
> form
> suitable for publication. There will also be a large illustrated
> section
> with work not only from those who made presentations but also from those
> who brought their portfolios to APIS. The book should be launched in
> late
> spring 1998 with an exhibition and a mini APIS at Bath. The exhibition
> could then go on to Lisbon.
>
> Karl Koenig has an article in the next US Photo Technique. There should
> also be articles in other publications including the Journals of the RPS
> and the PSA.. There was an article in the British Journal of Photography
> which rather missed the point. I am afraid that there has not been a
> resume on the web. Has anyone space for one ?
>

> Terry King

Terry

As I said at the time of APIS, I have plenty of space on my web site - see
spelthorne etc in sig - for more than a resume if possible (I'd perhaps
have to think about it if it went over 50Mb!).

However we don't have the widest of internet links, so if anyone is
sitting on a faster site they would be a better choice.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/