Help, please

rdalrymple (dalrymple@truelink.net)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:47:16 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca

Subject: alphabet=confusion
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 06:48:48 -0700
From: rdalrymple <dalrymple@truelink.net>

If members of this list will e-mail me a list of commonly used initials
that stand for organizations or terms (I know there is a word for this,
but I can't think of it) I will make a list for those of us who can't
keep it all straight and post it.

Examples: PMA-Photo Marketing Association
TIB-The Image Bank
PPA-Professional Photographers of America
RC-Resin Coated
FB-Fiber Based. . .the list goes on and on.

Some examples I read just this morning that I don't know the meaning of,

but wish I did:
KPX
APCI. . .this list is even longer for me, so I'll quit here.

(There is always the possibility I am the only one who is confused. In
this case, I would appreciate this information for my own use.)

Thank you,

Marilyn Dalrymple
dalrymple@truelink.net