Re: Edward Weston Film/Video

James Luciana (luciana@frontiernet.net)
Sat, 02 Aug 1997 09:58:42 -0400

At 02:08 PM 8/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Folks Although not strictly a matter photo alt i wonder if some
>knowledgable person on this list would know of the wereabouts of a film
>made in 1947 on the photographer Edward Weston it showed him atwork in
>the field and in his darkroom all information gratefully received.
>--
>Dennis Klinker

Dennis,

I have a vague memony of this film (or one like it) and believe it was
called "The Naked Eye," although I'm not 100% positive. I tried to find it
recently to show to a few classes but had no luck. I found it during the
early 70's through BOCES in NYS and would be interested in using it again -
so if you do locate it please either post it to the list or email to me off
list.

Thanks,

James