Re: 20 in. film Photo Warehouse

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Fri, 08 Aug 1997 07:22:17 -0700

>On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Robert Newcomb wrote:
>
> Photo Warehouse has continuous tone ISO 80 film in rolls or sheets up to 20
> inch. wide, called Commercial Ortho. 16x20-25 sheets last quoted at $133.
> They also have high contrast ortho litho film, but the postings have been
> about continous tone film in large sizes.

I can't find my Photo Warehouse catalog, but the large "FP-4??" film is
"Pan Portrait" in the catalog, and it isn't listed as being available
bigger than 8x10 or 11x14. They buy rolls and cut it down, and are thus
very happy to cut you any size you wish (up to 20x24). Just ask, very
helpful folks.

tomf2468@pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)