Re: pinhole camera designs

DAVID C. CLARK (davidclark@earthlink.net)
Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:20:35 -0500

Hasn't anybody taught you basic design yet? What kind of photography program
is this? :-)

Make a list of everything related or associated with pinhole cameras, pick one
and make a pattern with it. Pick another element and use it as a contrasting
detail. You will now be a sculptor as well as a photographer, and the ideas
will be your own.

David