Re: Developer suggestions for Tri-X?

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:19:08 -0400

Willard,

I like HC110B for sheet Tri-X intended for alternate process printing
(Pt/Pd and Ziatype in my case). I use 8 minutes at 70 degrees for
"normal" negs, processing in a JOBO, which is similar to your homemade
tubes in agitation. 5 minutes is good for a Pt "N-minus" development. If
you see a whole lot of fb+f with Tri-X it could mean outdated film, or
film that has somehow been somewhat fogged. Usually TXT has a very clean