Re: My apologies for broken links on my Civil War Photo web page

George L Smyth (glsmyth@mtolympus.ari.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:34:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Bob Szabo wrote:

> I think it is time to go back to notepad for editing web content! If you
> happen to have gone to check out my web page on Civil War photography you
> would have found many broken links due to my changing editors. I think I
> have all the links fixed now.

Bob -

I gave up on Web editors a long time ago. They just didn't give me the
flexibility I needed and were a major frustration to use. I've heard that
they are better now, but HTML is so simple that just banging everything in
yourself could be easier than the frustration. <g>

Cheers -

george

---
Handmade Photographic Images