Error Message

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 19:41:29 -0800

Gordon (list owner): this is no big deal (to me), just thought I would
forward this as it might help you figure things out. I've "expanded" the
heading to show a lot of routing info that completely confuses my semi
computer illiterate mind. I posted two messages in a 15 minute period,
this (reffering to my first post) came back to me before I finished my
second message?? Hope it helps, but again, no big deal (I've just been
deleting them)

tomf2468@pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)