who is on the alt process list?

Gordon J. Holtslander (holtslander@skyway.usask.ca)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 12:07:10 -0600 (CST)

I have set up the subscription list so that only I can access it - this is
to prevent the list from getting in the hands of "spammer" - those evil
people that flood your email with junk.

If you would like to know if someone is on the list please contact me.

I will look up their address and forward your request to that person. I
will not give out other people's email addresses - I know it is
inconvenient, but I must assume that everyone wants their address kept
private.

Gord

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 GeneAlt@aol.com wrote:

> Question: Is there a way to determine who is on this alt photo list? Can one
> access and print out a list of subscribers?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Gene Laughter

Gordon J. Holtslander 112 Science Place
HOLTSLANDER@SASK.USASK.CA Department of Biology