RE: RAPP w/o Web access?

Richard Sullivan (richsul@roadrunner.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:51:58 -0700

Willard Korfhage writes:

>It's work to assemble, but you can also make a CD-ROM with names and
>images. Opening up a magazine, I see an advertisement for 300 CD-ROMS
>labeled and in jewel boxes for $750, or 500 for $850.

Sounds like another idea yet. We could go with 72 dpi on the images and
save much space. Not as handy as a book, but not nearly as expensive
either. Putting it together wouldn't be that much of a hassle either. I am
using Corel paradox for the intial database. It's big problem is that it
does not store images in JPEG format. It will as a binary, but it won't
print out in the report.

Very intriguing idea.

I think we'd need to be some sort of an organization first, however.

--Dick

Bostick & Sullivan
PO Box 16639, Santa Fe
NM 87506