NYC Was: Re: Artigue and Fresson Printing

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 12:20:06 -0400

At 8:38 AM -0500 98/01/08, Valburg wrote:
>At 10:55 PM 1/7/98 -0500, FotoDave wrote:
>

>>(snip) After that I should probably
>>shut up (until I went to LA or NY to see some Fresson prints). :)
>
>In that vein, does anyone know of any Fresson prints currently
>showing/available for viewing in New York? Or have any suggestions for
>other alt-media showing right now?
>
>Thanks,
>Mitch Valburg

The MET should have at least 13 Ortiz Echague (monochrome work) and
probably many more, by Metzner, etc., in color. If they are not on display
it may be a bit tricky to have access to them if you are not known to them.
You would have to make an appointment weeks in advance through the
assistant curator.

To follow what is going on in NY, see Photography In New York:

http://www.photography-guide.com/index.html

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada