Re: Pyro processing

dmilton@csus.edu
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:12:28 -0700

While pyro may not qualify to the "T" as an alt process (some would
argue) it is a step that brings us to the alt process of printing. As
you know (and IMHO), pyro is a superior developer, especially for alt
printing. I say post. Your pyro questions will be more related to alt
than some of the other threads I've seen. Ask away; there are a few
pyro lurkers out there.

David