Fresson - microscopic cross section

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 00:24:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Peter Charles Fredrick wrote:

> >>Can you contact the photographer requesting permission to distribute copies
> on the Internet or give me the address and I will ask.<<
>
> I have contacted Spike Walker today and he said that there was no problem
> However it might be nice if you sent him a letter of thanks from us all.

Anyone wanting a copy, please send me a note off-line. If you want to
limit the file size or have a format preference please indicate so. The scan
will be about 20meg and you might consider two, one had colors enhanced
during scanning which may provide added information.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA