Re:Fresson electron microscope Counterpoint

Donald Cardwell (cardwell@voyager.net)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 06:59:09 -0500

erobkin wrote:

>>SNIP<<

if you did not create the file and do not have written permission to
post it
> from the copyright holder then it will not be posted. Say thank you to the
> US Congress and their new copyright law that has no fair use provisions
> whatsoever.

>>SNIP<<

After 45 odd years of Post-Modern-Krypto-Marxist-Deconstructionist
Attitudes (and greed) driving the academic world's view of
'appropriation' of the life's work of artists, I find the copyright law
refreshing.

Let the artists decide what is 'Fair Use' of their work, Alt Phot or
otherwise.

Don