Re: Re: inkjet printers for digital negs

Smieglitz (Smieglitz@aol.com)
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:01:20 -0500 (EST)

>but if anyone else
>has already tried this, please let me know what you have discovered

I've tried this with cyanotypes, but the dot from the printer is very apparent
in the final prints. However, it is a usable technique with gum bichromate
printing (but, limited by the size of the transparency). I have some examples
of gum prints done using an Epson Stylus 600 and transparency material
negatives online at the following URLS:

http://members.aol.com/hbellmerjr/JSgum.html

and an upcoming workshop in August where inkjet negatives will be
demonstrated, among other alternative processes;

http://members.aol.com/kallitype/workshop/workshop.html

Joe (smieglitz@aol.com)