Re: Epson Stylus Photo and paper options?

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:48:07 -0700

I have an 800 and I have found that Canson Airbrush paper works great. It
is half the price of the glossy stuff and has a nicer semi matt finish. I
am sure that other airbrush papers would work fine. It comes in pads.

--Dick Sullivan