Re: Arista Haltone Supreme

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 20:22:33 -0700

Since this topic came up I'd like to mention again that Stuart Melvin here
in Santa Fe is is making stunning enlarged negatives with this stuff by
processing it in PMK Pyro. I want to get Stuart to try our new Rollo Pyro
(a heavy modification of PMK using ascorbic acid ala Eastman's Xtol) which
is giving very clean results in Jobo processors and tray as well. Carl
Weese and I have been using this new developer and are both blown away by
it. (It's available through B&S)

There is an article on the Rollo Pyro and it's use in platinum printing by
Carl Weese coming out in a major photography magazine. The article will be
based on a chapter from our in-progress book on platinum printing.

--Dick Sullivan