Re: Cyanotype Neurosis

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 20:29:29 -0700

Mike Ware's New Cyanotype eliminates both problems. First it doesn't grow
mold and secondly it is a one solution system. We sell it. Yes it is more
expensive but as alt-photo stuff goes it will cost perhaps 15 cents per
8x10, so in practice pretty cheap. It also gives much darker blues.

--Dick Sullivan