Re: APIS Ideas

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:29:40 -0700

Since we will be at a college, I think we can get someone from the media
arts department to video tape the event. The problem is not in the taping
but the editing. It is a distinct possibility however, and we'll keep it
under advisement.

--Dick Sullivan

At 02:42 PM 3/25/98 -0500, Denklik wrote:
>Hi Bill i think the idea of videoing APIS is a splendid idea there must be
>many people on this list who for various reasons cannot be present at APIS
and
>a video although no substitute for the real thing can give an idea of the
>whole affair . I have videos of photo alt practitioners who are now no
longer
>on this mortal coil demonstrating there techniques and they have become even
>more precious as the years go by. Dennis Klinker

Bostick & Sullivan
PO Box 16639, Santa Fe
NM 87506
505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857