RE: A Question

Herold Faulkner (faulkner@redshift.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:29:09 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Eastburn [mailto:jeastbur@webslnger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 6:09 PM
To: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Cc: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Subject: Re: A Question

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com wrote:

> >>floating in the sink after the students are gone...
>
> What you are describing is SLOPPY STUDENTS.
>
> RM

No, Bob,
I am describing a darkroom which gets used by 92 students each day, with
each student working in a 45 minute time slot. The room is reasonably
clean, considering. And that wasn't my question.

Thank you all for the great information on the possible processes acting
on prints in the school darkroom. The specific names and issues are
invaluable, and remind me of what the list can do. Now for some
experimenting!

Judith