Re: Platine tears and sorrows

Eric Neilsen (ejnasn@laplaza.org)
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:52:28 -0600

Perhaps I should have said "sink hole". It is not puddling in the
normal sense. I don't have a problem with that. You can see
imperfections in the paper before you coat, sometimes you miss one.

I have seen that moldy look on prints that are dried too quickly. It is
one way I use to tell if I need more soak time with some papers. It
also resembles a print that is dried too hot, but that has other aspects
as well.

--
Eric J. Neilsen
505-758-8868